43-49 Peerless Avenue, Mermaid Beach
We operate with the understanding that it’s the communities in which we develop that afford us the privilege to be in business.
High-end, luxurious owner occupier living
by award winning architects Rothelowman
Urban Site Analysis
Responsible and considered development providing high-quality housing diversity.
The Gold Coast City Plan 2016 permits development within this precinct to have no height limits.
Mosaic have worked hard to respect the surrounding neighbourhood heights and amenity and chosen not to align with other buildings in the zone that have reached 49 storeys.
Mermaid Beach Infrastructure Contributions
An estimated $2,500,000 will be directly contributed to local Council from Mosaic in infrastructure contributions. This will improve local infrastructure, roads, parks and stormwater.
Come and visit us…soon!
We are establishing our long-term commitment to the Gold Coast with our brand new, permanently based offices in Broadbeach (completing soon). We believe it’s a privilege to be establishing ourselves on the Gold Coast and extend our commitment by preferring to employ local consultants and contractors for our sites. Come in and see our showroom and experience the quality of our projects. In the meantime, contact us below…
We have a proven track record of delivering high quality owner occupier product that is sensitive to community aspirations.
Our project in Coolum Beach “Drift by Mosaic” achieved:
- 70% owner occupier rate with 50% being local buyers in Coolum, meaning that our product type matched the requirements of locals.
- 50% sold out in 1 month post release and 100% only 5 months post project release, showing strong local demand for our product.
We pride ourselves on delivering and designing the correct product mix to suit the aspirations and culture of the local community.
FAQs From The Community
- Proposal is generally anticipated and generally complies with City Plan and zoning of the area.
- Applications not presumed to have overly significant impact on surrounding area.
- Don’t require public notification under planning scheme.
- Assessment period from Council is faster than impact assessable.
It is our belief that engaging with the community remains important to ensure that the local residents are informed of what is occurring in their neighbourhood, and have access to information that explains what is proposed. This in turn provides an opportunity for the community to engage with Mosaic if they wish.
- Land on the Gold Coast is divided into zones. These zones determine the land use or development that may occur on a site.
- 43-49 Peerless Avenue is zoned as ‘High Density Residential” (HDR) with no height limits.
- The purpose of HDR is to promote a range and mix of dwelling types for local residents within a precinct such as multiple dwellings and units.
- The reason these development types are encouraged is due to existing services and facilities that can cater for an increase in local residents.
You can find out the zoning of your home by searching here.
Mosaic are a fully vertically integrated developer, meaning we have the resources to manage every aspect from site acquisition, through to design, development, sales, construction and even property management. When we do work with external companies, we ensure to use high quality and professional consultants or contractors to undertake our work and closely work alongside us to ensure a standard of high quality that is synonymous with our product. Mosaic stay involved with their buildings long after they have been built, so we can maintain the quality of our product and our occupants – typically for a minimum of 25 years. We target our buildings at permanent residents through strict in-house property management.
We invest significant time in recognising the needs and concerns of the local community to ensure we conduct a considerate construction period. Mosaic will be implementing construction processes to reduce the impacts wherever possible (more details to come). Currently, we are proactively exploring ways to reduce on-street parking pressure by finding alternative parking options for our workers offsite. The community will have full access to frequent site updates and have a dedicated site and community engagement team to contact during the process.
The current proposal includes 113 apartments with a mix of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom apartments as well as sub-penthouses and penthouses.
Construction is expected to start mid-to-late 2019 and is expected to complete mid-to-late 2021. More details to come.
Meet The Community Engagement Team
We want to hear from our neighbours, which is exactly why we set up a dedicated community engagement team at Mosaic. We believe it’s important that we get to know your concerns and answer any questions you may have, so please get in touch so we can keep you well informed every step of the way.
Subscribe to receive our frequent community updates